Sunday, November 6, 2011

I've Created A Monster. Whoops.

I feel a little God-like this morning, owing to the fact that I have created a being in my own image.
Let's ignore that this creature is a master-manipulator and genius executioner of cunning plans.
Allow me to bask in my divinity for a few moments.




That was nice.

Now for an uncomfortable bump back to reality.

Finian is using my autistic stealth bombs against me.
Phrases about worms turning and the servant becoming the master are bitch-slapping me around the head  with gleeful wickedness.
It's no way to treat a small god.

I was in the process of getting my Imp of the Devil  a healthy boring breakfast when he used my "first ....., and then...." shtick on ME.
Except his was "first hot chocolate, then chocolate toast" (you seeing a common theme here??).
What the...???



Frankenstein has nothing on me.
He just cobbled together a lumbering jigsaw of mismatched body parts (I suspect the same blueprint has been used to create many of us) who suffered from poor dental hygiene and parental separation anxiety.
Finian has no such problems.
I think my work here is done.





3 comments:

  1. That's ABA right back at ya!!! I should not be laughing but that was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Finian! Clever boy, knows what he wants...and how to get it!

    xx Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny. I really hate it when my kids use my words against me.

    ReplyDelete